NW 13th and Hoyt. It was crisp enough for a cardigan on this sunny Portland morning, and Raymond perfectly prepared with a clean, simple dark blue and bright white theme. Not visible here, but notable, was his thin, tan leather belt. A perfect hint of warmth to complement the colder tones.
- Thomas—SE 82nd and Stark. Also, this is the last post, for, like, ever and ever. http://bit.ly/fdC7mi 8 years ago
- Updates... http://bit.ly/d3Ec5b 8 years ago
- Shameless Self-Promotion http://bit.ly/9S3qtQ 8 years ago
- Elisabeth and Willy - SW 11th and Alder. http://bit.ly/9VxtjP 8 years ago
- Aidan - SW 11th and Stark. http://bit.ly/b4sqii 8 years ago